USB tethering setup

I couldn't find any documentation for USB tethering; I looked in the NetBSD Guide online.

USB tethering would enable a smartphone to share its internet connection with a laptop or desktop computer via USB connection.

There is documentation online in the FreeBSD Guide, but that is for FreeBSD:

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-usb-tethering.html

What is there for NetBSD?  FreeBSD would create a device ue0.  "man urndis" doesn't show enough.

Would I just "ifconfig urndis0 ..." as if it were Ethernet?  Or "dhcpcd urndis0"?

I'd like to see how or if this works, but would really need it only when the cable service goes down (which is all too often).

Ethernet (re0) works in NetBSD, unlike newer versions of FreeBSD.

Tom