Re: What to do with base X11 for netbsd-9 ?

Hi,

On 5/29/19 2:27 PM, John D. Baker wrote:
The functional issue is with the xf86-video-intel driver.  It does not
work on any of my amd64 systems using intel graphics devices.  (It does
work well on older i386 systems using real i82915 chips or ancient i82810e
device).

I don't know what the exact version of intel graphics I have, but it is not the "old" one with the real chip... it must be either the 4500 or what was shipped with Core processors.

Several issues started going away when I recompiled pkgs! strange, isn't it?

If you want I can post dmesg and see if we can compare chips.

Riccardo