Re: st(4) and mt eom

On May 19,  9:09pm, Frank Kardel wrote:
}
} It was not committed as up to now. I just committed the simple fix to
} -current.
}
} I am in the middle of upgrading the positioning code so more changes may
} come time permitting.

     I meant to update on my experience with it.  The initial day
I meant to test it, I was unable to do so.  I did build a test
kernel at a later date, which is still running.  It doesn't seem
to cause any problems, and it has massively sped up Bacula restores.
Thus it appears that the patch is working just fine.

}-- End of excerpt from Frank Kardel