Re: VirtualBox-6.0.6 fails build under 8.99.39

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 08:25:45PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> You are using very old VirtualBox version from pkgsrc/wip. This is
> something I haven't bothered ever to try. I download the source from
> VirtualBox and build it myself. All you need is kbuild and yasm and
> LocalConfig.kmk with the following contents:

Sorry to trouble with more basic questions. I am not familiar with kmk or
yasm. Can you please share some sample commands after creating
LocalConfig.kmk?

> We are talking about the guest additions drivers at the moment, not
> the virtualisation product itself.

Sorry, I missed the point here. You mean the core virtualization product
builds and is usable or not.

Mayuresh