Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

    Date:        Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:33:59 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost>

  | Upon reflection, I'm inclined to instead [...]

And upon further reflection, and noticing this sentence in
the snprintb() man page (snprintb.3)

	Finally, each field is delimited by a NUL (`\0') character.

which should include the F field - for consistency if nothing else,
even though for that one there is nothing to delimit.

I've done some searching (not exhaustive for sure) and the only
thing I can find that uses 'F' in our tree that I can find is
<sys/mman.h> (which provided the newly added example in snprintb.3)
which is missing that final NUL after the F field - and which I
suspect is the motivation for the "off by one" fix.

So, I'm going back to my original plan, except that snprintb.3 doesn't
need as much fixing as I thought it might, but <sys/mman.h> needs an
update.   Further, the test that caught this is dumb, and has data
between the F field data and the terminating \0 (which the code
conveniently ignores) but which really should not be there - it would
inhibit perhaps extending the F format with more data if that were
ever useful.

kre