Re: st(4) and mt eom

Hi Adrian!

I just finished implementing the EOM fix. On SPACE(EOM) a READ POSITION(LONG_FORMAT) is

done and current file number is set to the number of filemarks since BOT

which is what we need.

on a 10 file taoe (LTO6) both commands

mt fsf 64

mt eom

now return a current file number of 10.

no additional changes to mt like adding a locate command are needed, Though adding LOCATE might also be an option to be added separately for mt even if it does not help with bacula at all as bacula uses the MT ioctls directly and not via scripts.

Thanks for the hint anyway.

Frank