Re: zsh crash in recent -current

On Thursday 2019-03-14 10:57 +0000, ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost output:
:Well, after installing the unstripped zsh+modules and ncurses, I no
:longer get zsh any crashes. Plus, as I mentioned, there was some
:jemalloc updates a couple of days ago. Hence, no idea.

Hi,
if you ended up configuring with --enable-zsh-mem (as you mentioned trying in
a previous message) then you should not be using jemalloc at all but zsh's
mem routines - in which case it may avoid any use-after-free issues or
otherwise which jemalloc may expose.

Regards,
Geoff