Re: UFS2 feature: inode space used for data

    Date:        Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:11:50 +0100
    From:        Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost>

  | I thought that was what I wrote... because of the "unused".

The distinction Michael was getting at, is that an inode block
could be considered "unused" if it contains no inodes that are
in use to refer to any files.

A better way of saying what I think you meant is "never used" to
indicate that the block in question has never held a valid inode.

That said, I have no idea of the answer to your original question.

kre