Re: problems with USB/CDC serial (umodem) - devices work with Linux, Mac OS X, and FreeBSD, but not NetBSD

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 09:11:51AM -0800, Rob Newberry wrote:
> I'm pretty sure there are differences in how NetBSD's USB modem class
> driver interacts with the device from how other platforms do.  For the
> time being, I'm trying to read the code of the NetBSD and the FreeBSD
> drivers, along with the USB CDC spec, to see what's going on.

Hmm, I thought I would be using umodem, but actually it is u3g.
However, I am pretty sure that at that level the driver does not
do anything special but just pass on the data in both ways.

Martin