Re: current fails to boot on VirtualBox

This *may* have relevance - with kernel from yesterday, lapic.c
downgraded as above, the system can't boot multi-CPU under XCP-NG with
HVM. With one CPU it happily works, with more - hangs at some stage
during hardware discovery, with or without ACPI. I was  hoping to use
that particular XCP-NG guest to setup a dedicated build host, so
wanted at least 4 CPUs...

--
----