current fails to boot on VirtualBox

Hello,

it seems latest -current amd64 kernel no longer boots on VirtualBox.

Booting GENERIC from
http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201902161050Z/amd64/binary/kernel/

stops after detecting CPUs and acpiacad0. After CPU detection there is
ERROR: 3591 cycle TSC drift observed.

CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 1500X.

I can break into ddb, bt command on all CPUs shows they are in idle_loop.
It makes no difference if I configure only one CPU for VirtualBox.

bt for cpu 0:
ddb backtrace
--- interrupt
x86_stihlt
acpicpu_cstate_idle_enter
acpicpu_cstate_idle
idle_loop

bt for cpu1:
x86_stihlt
acpicpu_cstate_idle_enter
acpicpu_cstate_idle
cpu_hatch
md_root_setconf

Booting with -2 switch (no ACPI) gets a bit further, but then has other problems
detecting devices.

However a few days old GENERIC from
http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201902131540Z/amd64/binary/kernel/

does boot successfully. (But vioif is broken again, ifconfig just hangs)

A lot older kernel (8.99.18, I don't have the exact date) works without
problems.

Arto