Re: building distribution fails (amd64)

On Sat, Feb 09, 2019 at 10:14:30AM +1100, matthew green wrote:
> ./usr/include/dev/iscsi
> =========  end of 1 extra files  ===========
>
> this should be fixed though you may have to delete your
> destdir and rebuild to make it go away.
confirmed fixed. Just removing ./usr/include/dev/iscsi from
dest was sufficent.

> i've been hitting these (once at a time) for a few days now
> and wondering why no one else has.  there's another one in
> amd64 right now.
Hm, I've seen this yesterday for the first time, after removing
../arch/amd64/* (for new gcc) and doing build.sh ... distribution.

> it happens because 'make includes' is capable of creating
> the destination directory, without recording it in the
> METALOG, and later mtree complains it is not present.  i
> just don't know why it's happening now...
Hm, I've set MKISCSI=no in /etc/mk.conf (since Dec. 2012) but
that was never a problem...

Anyway, thanks for fixing quickly
Kurt