Re: SIOCS80211 ioctl and 8.99.32

On Mon, 28 Jan 2019, bch wrote:

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 1:51 PM Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:

I notice that christos made some changes here overnight while I was
(gasp) sleeping!  Can you check to see if his changes fix your
problem?

It didn’t appear fixed w/i the last 0.5h or so, if that helps...

OK, I think I figured it out.  It's actually the same problem as the
one I was chasing for msaitoh@

I've got a tentative fix, testing it now.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |