Re: Panic on a -current from 13/12/2018

Repeated this morning. Happens when the host hibernates when the
machine is running. The initial trace is slightly different, but the
lines with wm_gmii are the same, so for now I will switch to a
different NIC emulator.

And yes, it used to survive many hibernations of the hosts before. I
only had to adjust the time after waking the host up.

--
----