Re: Root device independent bootable disk images

	hello.  Perhaps I don't understand what this change means, exactly,
but if this change goes forward, will one still be able to specify a
specific device as the root disk even if it is not the boot disk?  For
example, specifying a raid5 set as the root when booting from a single
disk, or, setting a hard disk as the root when booting from flash media?

-thanks
-Brian