Re: current - latest suspend tests T43 - T30 - R51

Yes, they are ps/2.  The pckbc1 is the i8042 keyboard controller device which handles both keyboard and mouse for ps/2.

The trackpoint should show up as a separate pointing device but it seems a lot of people are not seeing it show up, there must be something in the driver that is stopping it from being identified.  I will have a look at that and see if I can work something out.  Unfortunately, I don't have a trackpoint so it may take a bit of fumbling to get this right.