Re: mfii0 kudos to bouyer@ Was Re: dmesg | grep -c "not configured" = 240...

On 03/12/2018 22:47, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Hello,
I synced our mpii(4) driver with the latest OpenBSD one and commited to HEAD.
I tested it with a SAS2 controller (I don't have SAS3 ones), so it would be
good if someone could test a SAS3 with some drives (the command setup is
different between SAS2 and SAS3, this is the code path I can't test).

Just updating my current tree and doing a build. Will then take a USB bootable image to work and test it with the SAS3 HBA there.

Mike