Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 03:43:23PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:

> This test has hung for me (untill atf timeout) on some machines (e.g.
> single core arm) since several weeks, I think the test code is buggy.

While the test is buggy, the bug was triggered by the changed scheduler
behaviour.

I have reverted that part of the commit that introduced that change.
Lets find out if that makes the test succeed in the testbed again (it
always succeeded here on real hardware). Then fix the test.

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost