Running NetBSD-current in PV mode under Xen

Hi,

I was trying to respond to and old pr of mine -
https://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=47486 - and
went through the installation of XCP-NG (after I found out about the
existence of this project and that Citrix has apparently changed some
licensing conditions after XenServer 7.2). Latest -current works in
HVM mode (after switching the network adapter emulation to e1000,
modulo the weird mouse behaviour under X, but I am not bothered about
it). If I switch the system to PV mode following the method described
in the above pr, the machine apparently starts and in some 10-15
seconds stops, without showing any console. I checked through the
XCP-NG log files, but could not iodentify anythin obvious (I may have
missed stuff - they are copious).

I seem to recall a relatively recent discussion about NetBSD not
working any more under AWS PV - some parameter needed to be modified,
but could not find a reference; could that be related?

--
----