Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 test failure

    Date:        Mon, 12 Nov 2018 21:54:55 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        NetBSD Test Fixture <bracket%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | The newly failing test case is:
  |
  |     sbin/gpt/t_gpt:migrate_disklabel

The issue is fdisk writing messages to stderr (ie: detecting a bogus filesys,
which it kind of is, and should be).

  | Between the last successful test and the failed test, a total of 810
  | revisions were committed, by the following developers:
  |
  |     christos
  |     jakllsch
  |     mrg

christos' changes were the man page updates for slip, I think we can rule
those out as affecting anything.

jakllsch's change was in sys/arch/arm which I think we can also rule out
as affecting i386 tests

That leaves mrg's gcc changes, and if gcc has started generating bad code for
(the fairly simple source that is) fdisk (or for dd, which makes a filesys
image via a copy from /dev/zero), then I wonder how the system even
gets close to running, that would be truly bizarre.

kre