Re: Failure to build "current" emacs from pkgsrc on current

Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> writes:

> while doing a full update with today's pkgsrc con current, I get:

by 'full update', what do you mean?

host os?

> /usr/pkgsrc/editors/emacs26/work/.buildlink/lib/libgdk-3.so: undefined
> reference to `epoxy_has_glx'

I dimly remember seeing epoxy/glx issues where various systems have
different setings.

Are you really sure gdk and everything it depended on had been rebuilt?

Does anything else that depends on gdk fail?