Re: Build failure due to DRM intel i915

Hi Martin,

Martin Husemann wrote:
I had issues with an update build, but after cleaning the external/.../drm
obj dir all build fine.

Please note that this is still pretty new stuff and there*is*  fallout.
If you are not into testing mode, you may want to avoid -current for
a few weeks (if you need X and graphics).

But on the other hand: the more testing, the quicker we'll find the fallout.

Indeed, I passed "-u" accidentally, while I did not want.

Without, it cleaned and build succeeds.

Unfortunately, the new kernel+modules do not boot. Multi-user fails, single-uiser gets as long as panic

panic: LOCKDEBUG: Mutex error: _mutex_init,369: already initialized

it comes from intel_dp_init_connector() from the i915_driver_load()

I quickly type out, but I can try to make a screenshot with a digicam or such.

Riccardo