Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

    Date:        Fri, 17 Aug 2018 00:07:59 +0300
    From:        Andreas Gustafsson <gson%gson.org@localhost>

  | The NetBSD Test Fixture wrote:
  | >     --- policy.o ---
  | >     /tmp/bracket/build/2018.08.16.18.28.10-i386/tools/bin/nbctfconvert -g -L VERSION policy.o
  | >     A failure has been detected in another branch of the parallel make
  |
  | Here are some more useful error messages from earlier in the log:

I think the issue with this one is that efiboot uses VPrint from gnu-efi but
previously (apparently) needed to provide its own prototype.   There is
now a prototype in efilib.h (with CONST added to the format string arg,
so it conflicts).   I am trying a test build now with that extra prototype
in efiboot removed.   Will commit if it fixes things (that the issue is something
x86 specific is kind of obvious given that all ports built correctly, except i386,
amd64, and ia64)

kre