if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address

 Hi.

 While testing netbsd-7, I've noticed dhcpcd put the following
message:

Configuring network interfaces: wm0wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address
wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address
wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address
wm0: if_addrflags6: Can't assign requested address

 Can we ignore this message, or is it a real problem?

/etc/dhcpcd.conf is the default.

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost
                                 msaitoh%netbsd.org@localhost)