Re: CVS commit: src/sys/arch/xen/xen

    Date:        Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:53:30 +0000
    From:        "Robert Elz" <kre%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | Modified Files:
  | 	src/sys/arch/xen/xen: xen_machdep.c
  |
  | Log Message:
  | Build fix bandaid.
  |
  | This allows the builds including XEN to complete, but XEN kernels
  | built from these sources (at least, DomU) do not boot successfully.

Note that while 1.17 of xem_machdep.c  did break the build (compile
testing at least before committing really is a good ideas) it was not
that that broke the system - after fixing the build and having iit fail
top boot, I reverted it to 1.16 and tried again, still no boot (and I
couldn't see how those changes could affect booting.

If smeone else can't guess what may have broken it, I wii start
hunting in a day or two.

kre