Re: [Solved] Can't build can.c on 8.0 top of tree

Not sure why the build was referencing RPI3 stuff (I do build that) adding "-m i386" seems to force the correct behavior.

Thanks to Manuel who noticed that.

Paul N.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 4:03 AM, pimin inwa <pimininca%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
Ok, thanks. That's not right. I'll fix that.  Dumb me.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, 00:11 Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 04:52:00PM -0700, pimin inwa wrote:
> ?
>  bld.out
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TyApXj-vqMBLH9-2axpcNZ8fQABRJsDV/view?usp=drive_web>

I still can't find the error message here, I guess you didn't redirect stderr.

But I can see something wrong: you're building a evbarm kernel with
a i386 toolchain. If you want to build arm binaries, you need to
pass '-m evbarm' to build.sh.

<intentionally left blank>