re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

Andreas Gustafsson writes:
> matthew green wrote:
> > FWIW, i tested my change on about 5 platforms, but all
> > netbsd host.  i can't reproduce the above, unfortunately.
>
> The testbed runs on a NetBSD host.  Have you tried doing a
> "build.sh release" from scratch?
>
> In the meantime, the build has been broken in a fifth way, this time
> by pgoyette:

FWIW, yes, i did do this, both before committing and after i
heard a report it wasn't working for chuq.

i still was unable to reproduce it, and while christos commited
one fix, i still think forcing that code to look at _our_
headers first before cddl ones is better than the hacks we've
added to the cddl ones to be usable in non-cddl code contexts,
is also the right thing to do.

.mrg.