Re: cgd usage

    Date:        Wed, 4 Apr 2018 01:32:48 +0200
    From:        Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost>

  | Wouldn't it be better to check device availability before asking for
  | the passphrase?

I finally found an opportunity to test my mod for that (had to use
a NetBSD 8_RC1 system and modify cgdconfig there, as the
DomU kernels there don't have the usermode/kernelmode but
that exists on current).

Anyway, it is done now - I regard this as a feature enhancement
rather than a bug fix, so I am not intending a pullup request for
netbsd-8 ... but of course anyone else could do that (the src changes
message should have been sent just before this one...)

kre