defparam vs defflag for MPVERBOSE?

Currently, option MPVERBOSE is defined as a defflag, which means it can be either 0 or 1, present or absent, defined or not defined.

However, the way it is used in files arch/amd64/amd64/mainbus.c, arch/i386/i386/mainbux.c, and arch/x86/x86/mpacpi.c indicates that at least 3 values are valid - the value of the MPVERBOSE macro is used to initialize global value mp_verbose in mainbus.c, and in mpapci.c there are several tests for

	if (mp_verbose > 1) ...

as well as

	if (mp_verbose) ...

Would anyone object if I make MPVERBOSE a defparam rather than defflag?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |