Is there any problem with command "halt"?

Hi Friends,

Command "halt" doesn't work when NetBSD-current (amd64) is runnig from a usb stick and from a ssd disk connected to the computer through a usb door. halt, or halt -p, makes the system reboot. In order to put the machine down it seems necessary to "shutdown now"; in the sequence we get a single user mode and then we should activate the command "poweroff".

Is this a regular behaviour?

Congratulations,

M. Cascavel