uefi boot attempt

On a -current/amd64 box which normally boots a raidframe softroot via
bios, I added a disk, and attempted a uefi boot with it.

       2048     524288      1  GPT part - EFI System
     526336    2097152      2  GPT part - NetBSD FFSv1/FFSv2

I get a NetBSD EFI boot prompt. From there, a

dev hd0b:
ls

gets device not configured, i.e., ENXIO, as does the raidframe dev hd1a:.

I compiled boot64.efi with DEBUG_DISK, but didn't see any additional
information.

Possibly seeing PR 52959 ?

Cheers,

Patrick