fleece blankets with your logo

Did you receive my email from last week?

Fleece blankets with your logo or printed.
Our company creates custom embroidered fleece blankets and other textile
brand-able items.
Looking for a great company shirts, employee gifts, team motivators or
school spirit items?

Reply back for a Quick Quote

Let me know how many you will need?

We are always running a promotion, just ask!  We will EARN your business!

Please reply back and let me know the quantity of blankets you would like,
the color, and if you
know how many printed colors there will be?

Looking for any other fleece textile printed/branded promotional item?  We
can create anything, just ask!

Thanks!

Jake Williams
Custom Logo Blankets