dmesg | grep -c "not configured" = 240...

So I've just got a Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 and:
# dmesg | grep -c "not configured"
   240

http://www.netbsd.org/~sborrill/sr630.dmesg.txt

Main issues are missing Ethernet (Intel X722) and RAID controller:
vendor 8086 product 37d2 (ethernet network, revision 0x09) at pci7 dev 0 function 0 not configured
vendor 8086 product 37d2 (ethernet network, revision 0x09) at pci7 dev 0 function 1 not configured
vendor 8086 product 37d2 (ethernet network, revision 0x09) at pci7 dev 0 function 2 not configured
vendor 8086 product 37d2 (ethernet network, revision 0x09) at pci7 dev 0 function 3 not configured
vendor 1000 product 0016 (RAID mass storage, revision 0x01) at pci11 dev 0 function 0 not configured

msaitoh@ - have you looked at the Intel X722 gigabit controllers?

As for the RAID controller, we are missing support for all recent LSI/Symbios/Avago/Broadcom controllers meaning no support for lots of servers from Lenovo/HP, etc. OpenBSD's mfii supports most of these:

https://www.precedence.co.uk/wiki/Support-KB-IBM/PCIIDs

NetBSD has extended mfi to support a few variants, but OpenBSD has split the driver into mfi and mfii which makes porting more tricky.

I tried OpenBSD 6.2 (last release), but the support for the RAID controller in this server was added after 6.2. On OpenBSD:
# dmesg | grep -c "not configured"
350

--
Stephen