Re: ATF tests hanging

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 02:27:14PM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> There were recently changes for golang and signal handling there.. it
> looks to me that they affected stability of this test.

It is not about stability, it very consistently fails for me.

> I'm still focused on LLVM bits, so I restrict myself temporarily to
> keeping the number of unexpected failures 0 and keep this clean for releng.

Same here, but you only ever care about amd64. These are the last
remaining failures on sparc64 (and they only appeared very recentish),
so I'd like to get rid of them (but not paper over, if this is a real
bug).

> I will work on the ptrace(2) failures when I will be done with LLVM and
> that should be in close time. I have a list of known to me bugs that are
> not included in the ATF testsuite... so this will be a long debugging
> session.

Looking forward to that.

Martin