Custom shaped USB drives for you

Hello,

Would you please direct me to the person that handles buying the branded
promotional products for your business?

We manufacture high quality, custom printed USB Flash Drives for all types
of businesses.

We offer:
All Memory Sizes from 64MB up to 128GB
Low Minimum Quantities
Rush Service
Full color Printing

If you need advertising, gifts or incentives, USB flash drives are the
solution.

100% Custom Shaped Designs
Take your logo or product shape and turn it into a custom shape USB for
you.

Send us your product image or logo files; we will create a design mock up
for you.

We are always running a new promotion email to get pricing.

One of our current promotions:
32GB pricing is on special right now:  100+ units  / 11.50 per unit.
Including printing your logo.

Let us know what you need and we will get you a quick quote.

We always offer special rates for schools and nonprofits as well.
Regards,

Vanessa
USB Manager