Re: Custom kernel builds failing w/undeclared identifiers?

    Date:        Thu, 23 Nov 2017 00:05:42 -0600 (CST)
    From:        "John D. Baker" <jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost>

  | I'll try rolling this change back and seeing if that works.  I'm puzzled
  | by what about my configs is confusing it, though.

You'll need to send us (by which I mean the royal us, that is,
christos%netbsd.org@localhost  (or the list if it is not secret)) a copy
of a failing config file if this problem is to be found.

  | This change fixed the infinite loop problem.  My last successful build
  | was just after this was committed.

The next change was to avoid emiting data into ioconf.c twice.

I'd guess that that change caused it to also fail to emit some needed
data, even once, but Christos will know, once he sees exactly what you
are doing.   Don't alter your files in any way, send exactly what you
are using that breaks (one of them, if there is more than one.)

While, as Paul said, there have been changes, they weren't intended to
invalidate any CONFIG files - the files.* files changed a little, that's
why the grammar version bump, but kernel config files did not.
Further while config is now stricter, it should generate errors if
there's a problem, not bad ioconf.c files.

kre