Re: Remove fortune quotes attributed to or providing admiration of Adolf Hitler [pr bin/52735]

On 18.11.2017 13:21, Rhialto wrote:
> Apart from those quotes being
> wholly inappropriate in a list of funny quotes, they are probably
> illegal in Germany (where I now happen to live).

I don't know whether quotes are 'admiration', there are more
controversial people like Stalin or Luther and you will end up like
FreeBSD soon removing all the fortunes.

German Wikipedia has a long list of quotes.