anoncvs.netbsd.org

Hi,

This morning I am getting
$ cvs up -dPA
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

from anoncvs.netbsd.org, both for the current sources and for pkgsrc,
from any of my netbsd machines. Yesterday I did a successful build, so
it is something recent. The tcpdump trace doesn't tell me much.

Do I have some local problem, or perhaps my IP has fallen into some deep hole?

Chavdar Ivanov
--
----