Re: Running NetBSD at vultr.com

On 7 November 2017 at 08:14, Fekete Zoltán <fekete.zoltan%minux.hu@localhost> wrote:

It's not strictly on topic, just as an additional info.

I've tried vultr.com for NetBSD, and has been using for a year. It's nearly
perfectly compatible, so I could recommend.

Could I ask what you did to install - NetBSD isn't listed on the default list :)

Thanks

David

Follow these steps:

- login into your account;
- click on "Servers" at the right vertical menu;
- click ISO on the middle horizontal menu;
- choose add ISO (choose an URL) to upload;

Then you can use this custom image as installation media.

Good Luck!

Z.