Re: *.netbsd.org down ?

It was down for me for about 10-15 minutes; I thought that my IP address might have somehow been blacklisted or something - as at one stage I was able to access it from one of my laptops running Opera with the built-in VPN and not from any other means (http or cvs from the other boxes, or even chrome from the same machine).

Then it came back. Go figure. Some router somewhere might have been rebooted...

Chavdar Ivanov

On Tue, 22 Aug 2017 at 12:24 Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 11:13:11AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> Is this so at the moment? Anyone having the same?

mail.* seems to work ;-)
www works for me too.

Martin