Re: CVS commit: src

	hello.  COMPAT_IBCS2 implements the functionality necessary to run SCO
OS/5 binary files.  I haven't used this in a long while, but it was good
enough to run a whole set of Oracle tools better than they ran under the
native OS.    (I used it with great success under NetBSD-1.4).  I realize
that's a long time ago, but SCO hasn't changed their binary format for this
platform in forever and there used to be a lot of closed source software
that ran under that platform.  SCO was pretty much pure SVR3, so noting
that COMPAT_IBCS2 implements SVR3 functionality is pretty much correct.  Is
anyone still using it?

-Brian