Re: Fixing swap1_stop

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017, at 03:38, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> I think it is better to modify mount to either pass a format string to
> it or to quote the pathnames so that the output is predictable.

That sounds like a good feature in general.  I might have a go at it
this weekend.

I see (from a comment in /etc/defaults/rc.conf) that the removal of
block-
type swap devices is there to allow clean shutdown of RAIDs, so just
leaving them configured won't work.  In that case should we move the
tmpfs-
unmount hack into /etc/rc.d/swap2 so that it runs before any swap is
unconfigured?  That seems a more logical place for it.

-- IDL