Re: AMD Ryzen and NetBSD?

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:08:47AM +0200, Frank Kardel wrote:
> has anybody had any experience with -current on the new AMD generation like
> Ryzen 7 1800X? Is there any motherboard that booted up and if so what
> devices were supported?

I'm happily running -current on a Ryzen 7 1700 / Asus PRIME X370-PRO.
The only thing I have noticed as "missing" is "envstat" is empty.

I wonder about its i/o though: I remember dd'ing zeros over old disks, and
thought "this is slow", so I dd'd over 3 disks at once, with no change
in individual "progress" bit rate, i.e. 3 times the bandwidth...

Cheers,

Patrick