Re: Xen/i386 HEAD fails

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 10:03:25PM +0000, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> I suspect this might be a PAE problem, and not many people use PAE.
> There were lots of changes to x86 code that day.
>
> I would personally start with trying to see if reverting this commit
> helps:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2017/06/14/msg085330.html

that's not it, a build from June 15 complete the tests.

It's a RW lock error, so it may be in the VFS too. Or UVM.

The problem is that ddb isn't working any more so I can't get a stack trace,
which would be very helpfull. But I suspect the ddb problem is
much older than that (and is also present in netbsd-8).