Re: pkg/51266: Seg Faults building devel/gobject-inspection with latest 8.0_BETA

=> => On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 06:49:59AM -0400, Gary Duzan wrote:
=> =>>    Can anyone else recreate this?
=> =>
=> => Could be another instance of the elusive PR 51266.
=> =>  Thomas
=> =>
=>
=>    It certainly looks like it. I'll try the workaround and see how it
=> goes.

   That does appear to have fixed it. If the problem is with glib gio
modules, would it make sense to fix the issue by extending buildlink?
It looks like GIO_MODULE_DIR can be used to override the directory
location, so buildlink could set up links to the required modules,
ignoring the others, and use the link directory. I'm sure it is more
complicated than that, but does it sound like a reasonable approach?

                                  Gary Duzan