Re: heads-up: sh changes (perhaps fragility)

    Date:        Sun, 4 Jun 2017 15:52:41 -0700
    From:        bch <brad.harder%gmail.com@localhost>

  |  I filed bin/52272 for this.

Thanks for the reports - an off-by-one ... (I don't use ~ expansions
much, so hadn't noticed this).   It will be fixed as soon as my test-build
finishes.

However I have another report (private mail) of a different problem which
might be more serious, so you should all use care with -current's sh at the
minute.

Somewhat a pity that netbsd-8 was branched at exactly the wrong time...

kre