Re: SSL/TLS and certificates

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

> This is after installing packages mozilla-rootcerts and
> mozilla-rootcerts-openssl, and configuring Postfix with
> smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt

...and there's my silly mistake right there: "smtpd_tls_CAfile" instead
of "smtp_tls_CAfile".

It works just fine when configured correctly.  :)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay