Re: npf bug(?)

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> writes:

Current has been changed not to do reassembly for IPv6 so this will
probably solve your problems. We found that the v6 reassembly code
does not work properly. The patch is simple and should apply to -7.

Thanks for the patch. Unfortunately, I could not apply it to -7. I've tested -current. The problem seems to be solved.

After an hour the statistics show the following:

Fragmentation:
        649 fragments
        586 reassembled
        3517 failed reassembly

How can this happen if npf not tried to reassembly IPv6 packets?

Regards
Uwe