Re: What magic be this?

Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost> writes:

>   | So what the heck is going on here?
>
> The code is doing what it is written to do.

Yup.  For a while, there, I thought I was losing my mind.  :)

I'll see if I can find time this weekend (it all depends on how much
time I end up spending doing the new ceramic tiles around the fireplace
in the library) to fix the pkgsrc modifications to munin in this
respect.  For now, I've just implemented a quick and dirty local hack
that keeps munin from barfing on the 'vmstat -i' output.

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay