Re: A few crashes with yesterday's amd64-current -- IPv6 related?

Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih%hamartun.priv.no@localhost> writes:

> I will -- I'll just let it finish building firefox first.

Had to give up on that -- too unstable.

> Once that's done, I'll apply your patch to sys/net/if.c, and start
> some heavy building over NFS again.

Have done so, and have been building stuff for two or three hours with
no accidents.  Looking good so far, in other words.  I'll let it keep
running -- I'm planning to start a build of Libre Office before going to
bed.  That should keep the system occupied through the night.  :)

-tih
--
Most people who graduate with CS degrees don't understand the significance
of Lisp.  Lisp is the most important idea in computer science.  --Alan Kay